FIT Camp is a one-of-a-kind summer day camp experience! The camp provides children with ample opportunities to develop social skills while engaging in a variety of fun activities with peers. The camp is designed for children ages 3-18 who need extra support in developing social skills. Children are grouped by age, and our 1:3 staff to child ratio insures that campers receive the guidance they need to get the most out of their experience. FIT camp is held for three weeks in mid-summer.
FIT Camp 2018 dates: July 9-13; July 16-20; July 23-27
FIT Camp features:
- A pre-camp social for campers and parents
- Fun classes including art, science, and music
- Social skills curriculum tailored to each age level
- Six hour days (9:00 am -3:00 pm) with the option of before and/or after care for an additional charge
- Individual therapy for IEP goals at no extra charge
- Lunch bunch conversation groups for all campers.
- A caring staff comprised of the following highly trained individuals:
speech language pathologists
a child psychologist
specially trained aides